Culture Cafe on RTE 2XM Show 60 Playlist: 12/09/2012
I have to say I really enjoyed this week’s show and I was really delighted with how it turned out. I also had the chance to chat to two remarkably awesome gentlemen. Chris Helme, who has just released his album ‘The Rookery’ and was one time frontman of The Seahorses and Darren Hayes, solo artist and ex Savage Garden. It was also great to get so much feedback, thanks to everyone who contributed on Twitter and Facebook, there is absolutely no feeling like it when people are so up for getting involved in the show. Thank you.
I’m not going to podcast this until after Sunday. Culture Cafe will be on RTE 2fm this Sunday night after 10pm as part of ‘2XM takes over’ so I’m thrilled to be able to give Chris and Darren some national FM exposure.
Here’s the playlist for show 60:
1. DJ Flip & Freezemaster Slick: Crossroads
2. Eye Emma Jedi: Sin
3. Citizens!: (I’m In Love With) Your Girlfriend
4. Chat with Chris Helme including:
5. Chris Helme: Pickled Ginger
6. Chris Helme: The Spindle and The Cauldron
7. Chris Helme: Longway Round
8. David Turpin: The Hotel
9. Savage Garden: I Want You
10. Chat with Darren Hayes including:
11. Darren Hayes: Talk Talk Talk
12. Darren Hayes: Bloodstained Heart
13. Motorcycle Display Team: Brickwall
14. Seven Summits: Burning Heart.
Again, thanks to everyone for listening, as soon as the programme goes up on the RTE player, I’ll link to it. Oh, don’t forget new time, Wednesdays at 1400.
Until Sunday night on 2fm, thanks for listening! x