Culture Cafe on RTE 2XM Show 7 Playlist and Podcast: 07/09/2011
This was an interesting show! Loved chatting to the bands about their changing sounds and finding out about Dublin Contemporary. It’s lovely to get to know the people who are working in the Arts Offices around the country, this week was Cavan. I really enjoyed the chat with Aidan Wall from Kells Tourism Board about their quest to get the Book back! Hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoy making the show.. Here’s the running order:
1. DJ Flip & Freezemaster Slick:Crossroads (Culture Cafe Theme)
2. Jape: You Make The Love
3. Chat with Lesley Tully, Project Director of Dublin Contemporary
4. Foster The People: Helena Beat
5. Chat with Johnny from This Club
6. This Club: I Won’t Worry
7. Chat with Kerrie Duffy from Cavan Arts Office about Culture Night in Cavan.
8. Nouveaunoise: Believe (This week’s Recommended Free Legal Download available from nouveaunoise.bandcamp.com)
9. Culture Cafe Event Guide with Kev
10. Chat with Aidan Wall of Kells Tourism Forum on their quest to get The Book of Kells returned to the County Meath town
11. Cars Love Girls: Lose Your Mind
12. Cee Lo Green: You’re So Square
13. Chat with Aidan from The Gandhis
14. The Gandhis: It Isn’t There
So there you go! Oh, I have a new domain for the radio show it’s CultureCafeRadio.com, At the moment its redirecting to a wordpress blog but over the next little while I’ll get it sorted properly. I also have a proper Culture Cafe email its nessy @ culturecaferadio.com (Take out the Gaps).
You can catch Culture Cafe on RTE 2XM every Wednesday at 1000 and repeated on Sundays at 2100 and you can listen online on digital radio and on your tellybox via UPC on Channel 944!